Friday, July 15, 2005

And so it begins...

Here is my first foray into the wild new (well, really not so much new anymore) world of blogging, the arena for people to share their day-to-day thoughts with millions of readers.

In my case, maybe two people will check this out daily - myself and Nicole Kidman. She knows why...

If this is your first time here I welcome you. Come on in, sit back, and let your mouse scroll over my musings. If you like what you read then let me know. If you don't like what you read then definitely let me know that, too.

If you would like a transcript of any blog then feel free to copy and paste the text onto your own damn word doc and don't bother me with your petty requests.

Onward through the fog.

1 Comments:

Blogger Summer Ryan Doyle said...

I'm thrilled that you've decided to join the world of blogging! With your writing skills and quick wit, I'm sure this will be an entertaining read.

12:49 PM, July 18, 2005  

Post a Comment

<< Home