Friday, September 02, 2005

Gas? Who needs it?

Please join me as I climb up on my soapbox.

President Bush spoke to the Nation yesterday. The Commander-in-Chief, in his infinite wisdom, said the following regarding the hurricane in New Orleans and the skyrocketing gas prices:

Don't Buy Gas if You Don't Need It

That's right. "Don't buy gas if you don't need it".

Whew. That's a load off my mind.

As a Counterpoint, I offer: "George, you ignorant slut!"

Big Oil's Big-Time Looting

Thomas Jefferson said, "People get the government that they deserve." The problem is the rest of us have to suffer too.

2 Comments:

Blogger Summer Ryan Doyle said...

I'm just amazed that the President cut his vacation short to deal with this national crisis...

11:03 AM, September 02, 2005  
Blogger Andy said...

Me, too but someone needed to be a leader in this time of crisis and apparantly Rudy Guiliani wasn't available.

11:43 AM, September 02, 2005  

Post a Comment

<< Home