Friday, October 14, 2005

Bunnies!

This has no useful or social value:
Yet, it rocks.
Bunnies are crafty and clearly very depressed.
*please note that no bunnies were actually harmed in the creation of this blog post. Furthermore, if I was going to harm a bunny (which I'm NOT) I would never actually tell the whole world about it on a blog. I mean, why would I kill a bunny anyway? It's not like I'm Glenn Close or anything...who deserved to get whacked after doing what she did to that poor bunny in "Fatal Attraction".
**Please note that Glenn Close was not harmed in the creation of the above written note. Her career acually skyrocketed after her psycho turn as Alex Forrest, whose line "Bring the dog, I love animals... I'm a great cook." took on a whole new meaning by the time she boiled the poor kid's rabbit.

1 Comments:

Blogger Cynthia said...

OMG! You ARE evil! Where did you find this? Are you connected to the antichrist or something?! I love the Star Trek one. And I must say the cartoonist shows some original thinking...like original SIN! What a warped mind...I love it.

11:33 AM, October 14, 2005  

Post a Comment

<< Home