Monday, October 17, 2005

Let's Play a Game


This game came about because I did a Google search and through a long series of webpages found THIS picture.
This game is called "Who IS this??" The object of "Who IS This??" is to be the first to correctly identify the person in the picture.
Look at the picture to your left. Not for too long though or you'll lose an eye. I mean it; don't look directly at it for too long or you'll go blind. The first time I was told to stop something or else I would go blind I decided to keep doing it just until I needed glasses. But I digress...
I was appalled to see this photo. I mean, really. What actress (egads - a clue!) lets herself be seen this way? Yet if "Ally McBeal thin" is your thing then you probably still can't decide what turns you on more - her grossly protruding collar bone or her sunken, hollow chest or her near complete lack of eyebrows.
This woman (?) was a famous something or other at one time in her life. Now, sadly, she has decided that life should be spent as an anorexic bag-lady. Or, she has decided to sell all of her worldly possessions, quit her job as "Fry Girl" and follow in Margot Kidder's sad, lonely footsteps.
Now to the game: The first person to send me a "comment" that correctly identifies her will be rewarded with the gift of Blog Fame and be publicly acknowledged here as a true connoisseur of all things trivial.
Let the games begin!

4 Comments:

Blogger Cynthia said...

I'm gonna take a shot in the dark and say it's Courtney Cox.

6:34 PM, October 17, 2005  
Blogger Summer Ryan Doyle said...

Lori Petty, Lori Petty! Do I win?

10:56 AM, October 18, 2005  
Blogger Summer Ryan Doyle said...

Now, as horrible as that picture is, I think this one has that beat: http://gofugyourself.typepad.com/go_fug_yourself/2005/10/a_fug_of_her_ow.html

10:58 AM, October 18, 2005  
Blogger James F. said...

Hey! give Lori a break!

She was Tank Girl - she's allowed to get a bit grungy. That's really not a bad picture - she was playing at the beach, or gardening, or something.

How's this post for a vastly delayed response?

6:33 PM, December 22, 2005  

Post a Comment

<< Home