Friday, November 18, 2005

Bully for the Pulpit

Check this out:
This "intelligent response" (complete with a scathing political cartoon, no less) was expertly crafted by my friend Cindy Robinson ("Cynthia" to the rest of you who have not been fortunate enough to have known her for over 20 years like I have). Her response is an excellent amalgam of logical thinking combined with inspirational thought. Cindy is an ordained minister of the United Church of Christ. She is also one of the most articulate, intelligent and open minded people that I know, clergy or otherwise.
And she laughed at the Flying Spaghetti Monster. You just can't beat a minister who gets the joke.
After 20-something years of friendship, she can still tickle my funny bone and inspire me at the same time.

2 Comments:

Blogger Cynthia said...

No fair writing a blog about me before I wrote yours. You show how slow I am. ;-)

However, the title alone, not to mention the rest of what you said, is a great compliment. Thanks, buckaroo.

5:02 PM, November 18, 2005  
Blogger Summer Ryan Doyle said...

The world is lucky to have ministers like Cynthia around...

10:00 AM, November 19, 2005  

Post a Comment

<< Home