Thursday, December 08, 2005

And Now, It's Time for Everyone's Favorite Blog Game!

Who IS This??

As you know, the object of "Who IS This??" is to be the first to correctly identify the person in the picture.

Look at the picture to your left. And cringe. Cringe and shiver like you've been caught in the middle of a blizzard while visiting the outhouse.

Unlike Lori Petty (our first "Who IS This" victim) this person actually had a career after the early nineties. Not a huge career by any stretch, although I am certain that Katie has watched one of her better efforts on "The Lifetime Movie Network." Nobody, and I mean NOBODY, ever wants to be filmed like this. Certainly not someone as insanely hot as this person is...was...used to be.

I know that we could all look simply fabulous if we only had make-up people who followed us around to cover every flaw while teasing every strand of hair 24 hours a day. I think the difference here is that when I get dressed up I still basically look like "me" (much to the chagrin of my wife) just in a better suit whereas this woman gets dressed-up and becomes supermodel-hot.

Although she is NOT a supermodel...and that was not a clue. She WAS a model, though and this is a clue. She began her modeling career at 6 months old and continued with it until she was 16 years old - then Hollywood beckoned and she answered the call.

Although if Hollywood had called her when she looked like this they would have insisted they had dialed the wrong number.

Pencils down. It is now time to tell me "Who IS This??"

2 Comments:

Blogger Cynthia said...

I didn't recognize her...I'm just a good computer detective. This is a mugshot of Yasmine Bleeth, the Baywatch babe herself, though I never watched the show (I don't have cable and my life is the better for it).

So what's the prize this time?

1:36 PM, December 08, 2005  
Blogger Cynthia said...

Apparently she was arrested in September 2001 by Michigan police and charged with cocaine possession. was arrested in September 2001 by Michigan police and charged with cocaine possession....pled guilty to one criminal count and was sentenced in January 2002 to two years probation and 100 hours of community service.

1:39 PM, December 08, 2005  

Post a Comment

<< Home