Wednesday, March 29, 2006

Who IS This??

And now, its time for yet another edition of no-one's favorite blog game -
Who IS This??
This month's victim appears below:
Look! Look and be amazed that someone so young can just look so hideously awful. Stare in amazement as you try to figure out how a once promising young actress looks when she is forced (and she must have been forced) to bleach her own hair for a photo shoot. Because, let's be honest, what stylist would actually admit to doing this to a client? It had to be done in her own sink.
Where to begin? Our once legendary actress has starred in 2 major motion pictures - one of which is a classic film; the other not so much. However, after her classic film her rising star soon plummeted and she was forced to take roles in a Judith Krantz production just to survive.
Things only went downhill from there.
Soon there were guest appearances on such classic TV shows as "Time Trax" and an ill-fated turn on the WB.
Now, without the use of the internet (because, really, that's cheating) let's see which one of my many readers can be the first to look past the bleach and tell us the identity of the mystery actress.
Once again, my friends, Who IS This???

6 Comments:

Blogger Summer Ryan Doyle said...

I recognize the face and yet I have NO CLUE. Hmmm... I hope one of your astute readers does better than me.

11:34 AM, March 30, 2006  
Blogger koalawoman said...

I knew Lori and Yasmine right off but This one I have no idea. She doesn't even look familiar. Good Luck to everyone else.

6:33 PM, March 30, 2006  
Blogger Andy said...

Hmmmm - have I perhaps stumped the bloggers?? :-)

8:26 AM, March 31, 2006  
Blogger Cynthia said...

If Kirk can change the parameters of the "Kobayashi Maru" because he "doesn't like to lose", then why can't I use the internet to name this actress? If it is a test of character, as is the "Kobayashi Maru", then perhaps my character and that of Kirk's are similar!


P.S. Mia Sara

3:43 PM, March 31, 2006  
Blogger Summer Ryan Doyle said...

No Freaking Way! And I consider myself a huge fan of both Legend and Farris Bueller's Day Off. Congrats Cynthia--in this case, using the internet isn't cheating at all.

5:17 PM, March 31, 2006  
Blogger koalawoman said...

Wow! That one definitely got me!

Good One Andy!!!!!!!!!!

I loved Legend and Ferris was okay.

But man does she look bad!!!!

7:40 PM, April 01, 2006  

Post a Comment

<< Home