Wednesday, April 05, 2006

Who IS This?? - Special GUY Edition

Never let it be said that I don't satisfy my audience.
Look! Look and be amazed at the first male photo for 2 posters favorite blog game - Who Is This??
Note the sunglasses that just ooze cool and those eyes that peak out over the top - like my Nana used to do with her glasses. I don't know about you, but nothing says "cool" and "hip" to me like a guy who wears a t-shirt with a sport coat over it.
Now onto the history.
Our mystery male has had a very long and, in some respects, fairly successful career. At least he did, until his last network series was cancelled in 1990. But before he was a nobody, he was a somebody. In 1979, in fact, he was a big somebody. He had just launched his first successful TV series where he reached pop star status, and he began receiving covers from such magazines as Tiger Beat, Teen Beat and many other magazines geared towards teenaged girls. However, this series only lasted two years and then it was off to guest star land where he appeared on such notable shows as "Matlock" and "Murder She Wrote".
But his fame would not be denied. In 1987 he picked up his second successful TV series and was once again a hearthrob to teenaged girls - although I personally never knew any woman in the mid- 1980's who actually thought so.
But Fame is a fickle mistress, and she abandoned him in 1990. He took some time off, wooed Fame once again, and was rewarded with a third series - direct to syndication. This only lasted one season and although he did suds it up for awhile over on FOX he was eventually banished to guest star Hell where he clearly made one heck of a living appearing in every god awful show or TV movie between 1994 and 2005.
So now, I simply have to ask the question - Who IS This??

4 Comments:

Blogger koalawoman said...

THat My Friend would be Greg Evigan from BJ and the Bear Fame.
ALso Later on My Two Dads with Paul Reiser.

8:31 AM, April 05, 2006  
Blogger Andy said...

WOW! Just - wow.

And you are completely correct, Lisa!

I am in total shock at this quick turnaround! This may just be the fastest turnaround for a "Who IS This??" match ever!

10:48 AM, April 05, 2006  
Blogger Cynthia said...

He is WAY too recognizable...and still VERY cute. You've picked some so-so honey-has-beens but this guy is still cheesecake material.

Have you seen the mystery guy on my blog? He makes Manson look like Little Debbie.

2:58 PM, April 05, 2006  
Blogger Andy said...

I didn't recognize Evigan at all when I saw his "now" picture.

Hmmm - maybe I need to look for accident victims or something... :-)

3:10 PM, April 05, 2006  

Post a Comment

<< Home