Tuesday, June 13, 2006

Now's the Time on Sprokets when We Dance!

The world is a tough place to be right now. The first big storm of the season is nearing Florida, gas prices are going up and I don't have any chocolate in my desk.
What do we do now?
Why, we dance!!
In just under six minutes comedian Judson Laipply performs the biggest dance crazes from the past five decades.
Take a minute to unwind from the stresses of the day with a history lesson from this talented comedian. Damn, this is good.

3 Comments:

Blogger Cynthia said...

That was WICKED!!

I must admit, I was waiting for Madonna's "Vogue". Also, did not see the "white man's overbite", so common in the 1980's.

That guy must be killer on the dance floor.

3:47 PM, June 13, 2006  
Blogger Andy said...

I think I saw too many moves that I myself covered at "Chevy's" in Quincy.

3:56 PM, June 13, 2006  
Blogger Summer Ryan Doyle said...

That was pretty awesome Andy, and I'm glad I could raise your smile quotient even further. Although, it is pretty hard to beat the "Bye, bye, bye" dance in my book.

4:03 PM, June 13, 2006  

Post a Comment

<< Home