Friday, August 25, 2006

What Do You Want?

And now, a little Friday humor...
A little boy comes down stairs to go to school. His mother says, "Look, I can't drive today, you have to walk." He goes, "Mooooommm!" She says, "You have to walk!" So, as he's walking to school he sees a naked woman standing in the window of her house. She's rubbing her breasts and going, "I want a man! I want a man! I want a maaaannnn!" The kid can't believe it. Off to school he goes.

Next day he comes down stairs to go to school. His mom goes, "C'mon! Hop in the car." He goes, "No, ma. I think this walking is good for me. I'm gonna walk." He walks down the street and sure enough, same naked woman in her window, rubbing her breasts saying, "I want a man! I want a man! I want a maaaannn! The kid's just blown away.

The third day, his mom goes, "You want to..." He says, "No, no, mom, I'm walkin'." So, he walks to school, but this time the naked woman is in the window with a naked man and they're making mad, passionate love. The kid can't believe it! He drops his books and he runs back home and he runs up to his bedroom and he pulls open the window and he takes off all his clothes and starts rubbing his chest and he goes, "I want a bike! I want a bike! I want a biiiiikkkkeee!"
Thank you very much. I'll be here all week. Enjoy the veal.

4 Comments:

Blogger Cynthia said...

I told this joke at a gathering this weekend...great laughs!

Of course, a few were shocked that a minister was telling the joke...

10:04 AM, August 28, 2006  
Blogger Andy said...

It mustn't have been a gathering of close friends because if they knew you at all then they should not have been shocked in the least. :-)

10:54 AM, August 28, 2006  
Blogger Cynthia said...

But then again it would be difficult for me to shock you. ;-)

P.S. The veal was a little tough.
"Perhaps you should give your overworked jaws a sabbatical and fetch a wine list." Name that movie...

1:13 PM, August 28, 2006  
Blogger Fox In Detox said...

Oy vey!

2:36 PM, October 27, 2006  

Post a Comment

<< Home