Tuesday, July 10, 2007

Free Love!

Ricky Gervais and Mackenzie Crook teamed up at Wembley Stadium this weekend for a duet of "Free Love on the Free Love Freeway!"
How awesome is THAT??!
Fans of the BBC series "The Office" know that this song was first sung by David Brent (the incomparable Ricky Gervais) in the episode "Training".
During the employee training seminar, Brent's singing/songwriting in rock and roll band "Foregone Conclusion" years ago becomes the focus of attention. Brent brings in his guitar to sing several songs.
The original version is here:


This STILL makes me laugh out loud whenever I see it.

5 Comments:

Blogger Fox In Detox said...

Wow... you erased my comment! I'm shocked to say the very least!

Is this the censor in you coming out of hiding?

8:59 AM, July 11, 2007  
Blogger Andy said...

No - no censoring at all. Have to keep up my NC-17 rating, after all.

I had to repost the whole thing because the subject line was inoperative on the original post and that irritated me.

I had replied to your comment,though, stating that we should be watching a marathon of "Office Space" and "Harold & Kumar Go to White Castle"!

9:11 AM, July 11, 2007  
Blogger Fox In Detox said...

I agree... I love those shows!

I didn't think you would really censor. I figured it was a blogger glitch.

11:56 AM, July 11, 2007  
Blogger 1st Lady said...

That has to be one of the funniest episodes, I actually just saw it repeated on TV a few weeks ago (whilst back in Scotland).

Have you ever watched the BBC series 'My Family'? Its one of my favourites (and netflix has it).

10:06 AM, July 13, 2007  
Blogger Andy said...

Hi 1st Lady -

I have never seen the BBC series 'My Family'. I will have to give it a look-see.

Have you watched Ricky Gervais in "Extras"? Very, very funny.

10:59 AM, July 13, 2007  

Post a Comment

<< Home