Wednesday, July 04, 2007

What the BLEEP - Mission Accomplished!

Apparently the road to Hell is easily acquired.

Free Online Dating

This rating was determined based on the presence of the following words:

death (12x)
dick (7x)
bitch (5x)
dead (4x)
pain (3x)
sex (2x)
dominatrix (1x)
No "Eff bombs" were even calculated? Bummer. What type of pansy rating calculator is this, anyway?

Thanks to all of you, the inclusion of a few Dicks and bitches brought us over the top and straight down to Hell.

Just like in life.

5 Comments:

Blogger Cynthia said...

What are friends for?

And not a feck in sight. It is a lame rating system but so it is in the movie theater as well.

Speaking of movies, I've been hearing local radio reports of the latest "Jones" movie being filmed in and around New Haven. I was very close to blowing off work one day to put my name in as an extra. I knew you would be both proud and envious if I did that.

10:11 AM, July 04, 2007  
Blogger Andy said...

I would have been BOTH proud and envious of you.

I am psyched for Indiana Jones IV but, after the FUBAR that was the "Star Wars" prequels, I am a bit trepidacious regarding this movie.

8:26 AM, July 05, 2007  
Blogger Fox In Detox said...

Oh My GOD! An "Over the Top, Full Metal Jacket, Tango and Cash, Saving Private Ryan" reference! ...Or did you get that from Battlestar Gallactica series 3, episode 15 "a day in the life"?

Holy Crap... I think my brain just exploded.

9:47 AM, July 05, 2007  
Blogger Andy said...

You just got brains all over my screen.

For me it was from "Tango & Cash" - the only good part about the whole damn movie.

11:39 AM, July 05, 2007  
Blogger Fox In Detox said...

Agreed... except for the fact that they didn't have enough faith in the intelligence of their audience to know what FUBAR meant with out them explaining it.... Then again, I guess they weren't really banking on smart people actually watching their void of a movie.

2:31 PM, July 06, 2007  

Post a Comment

<< Home