Tuesday, December 11, 2007

You Throw Me the Idol...

There are very, VERY few movies being made today that will make me get up off my sofa to brave the stupidly long lines and to pay even stupider prices to watch a major motion picture at the local megaplex when I can simply wait for them to be delivered via Netflix into the comfort of my own home.
I have waited for both "Spider Man III" and "Pirates of the Caribbean III" to hit Netflix so clearly a new movie has to be something pretty damn sweet to motivate me into action.
This one will do it:

May 22 brings back Harrison Ford as "Indiana Jones" AND Karen Allen as "Marion Ravenwood" to the big screen in Indiana Jones and the Kingdom of the Crystal Skull!


I just got geek all over the keyboard...

4 Comments:

Blogger Cynthia said...

Wicked awesome!!

This is definitely one for the big screen.

"I'll throw you the whip."

10:50 AM, December 11, 2007  
Blogger Fox In Detox said...

Indie is looking a little long in the tooth these days.

Better get a hanky for that keyboard.

11:40 AM, December 11, 2007  
Blogger Andy said...

Indy is NOT looking a little long in the tooth! Philistine!

2:33 PM, December 11, 2007  
Blogger Bridget said...

Indie still does it for me...I'll be heading for the theatre for this one as well. Can't wait!

10:49 PM, December 14, 2007  

Post a Comment

<< Home