Tuesday, April 22, 2008

The Gauntlet was Picked Up!

Oh, yes indeedy - the gauntlet of cartoons/music past was picked up and thrown back at me! Well done!
As a reward for your efforts I am posting the links provided by all of you here - with my commentary, of course:
First up:

I never really watched Felix the Cat...OK, I'm lying. I did.

Next up is:


I watched this show religiously. In fact, I caught an episode just yesterday on BCTV. This one has high nostalgia value for me.

Now there is this gem:


Some of the episodes were crap - utter crap. However, there were a few episodes that deserve to be seen by everyone. "Yesteryear" is my personal favorite.

Finally, we had this clip:

Fleegle was my favorite Split, and truth be told my favorite "adventure" on this show were the animated "Adventures of Huckleberry Finn", that used live actors in an animated setting. I used to have a huge crush on Becky Thatcher. Let us speak no more of it...

Thank you all for the stroll down memory lane!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home