Tuesday, April 08, 2008

Geeks - UPDATED

Time: 7:44PM
Place: Victor's House
Event: Playing D&D
Jenna sent me the following text message:
Just saw a trailer for speed racer and thought a table of 40 year old men playing pretendies would wanna know. know where I could find one? :P
She meant this as a compliment, right? RIGHT?
Jeez...where does she get this sarcastic streak?
So, in honor and mockery of said geekiness I present the end-all-be-all of magnificent sarcasm in the form of Triumph, the Comic Insult Dog as he confronts the Star Wars geeks!

PS: The trailer for "Speed Racer" does look pretty friggin' cool.

3 Comments:

Blogger Fox In Detox said...

Ok...that was uncomfortable. That dragon master dude... way over the top.

(((shudder))) I feel like nerds are crawling all over me now. I'm all itchy.

8:00 AM, April 09, 2008  
Blogger Cynthia said...

ROFLMAO!!!

Thank God those uber geeks don't get too much sex--prevents them from passing on their compromised gene pool.

Triumph is one quick dog.

So let's see the trailer for Speedy.

8:45 AM, April 09, 2008  
Blogger Fox In Detox said...

Speed Racer...movie? My brain just won't accept such Blasphemy! It's wrong I tell you! Wrong! And the fact that you said you think it looks friggin cool? Well, I just can't accept that either. Them's fightin words, is what they are mister.

11:11 AM, April 09, 2008  

Post a Comment

<< Home