Thursday, July 17, 2008

Letter of Reprimand


Faithful readers, today I turn your attention to the right-hand side of my blog home page.
Look! Over there! Do you see it?
Do you see the link to "Dr.Horrible's Sing-Along Blog"?
Of COURSE you do.
Want to know what its about?
It's about a low-rent supervillain, who's trying to get into the Evil League of Evil and defeat his nemesis Captain Hammer and work up the nerve to talk to the pretty girl at the Laundromat.
Sounds good, doesn't it?
You bet it does!
Want to watch it?
Of COURSE you do.
Do you remember the link I mentioned earlier? The one at the right-hand side of my blog home page? The link to "Dr.Horrible's Sing-Along Blog"?
Well...
Click on it.
Not now, dummy. Click on it AFTER you're done reading my words which are right here being typed as you read this well not really but I'm typing them now so that you will read them later which is kind of like a time travel thinghy in "Star Trek" but I digress.
Okay...
If you want a cure for your average day blahs and you want to marvel yet again at the creative awesomeness that is Joss Whedon and you want to see why NPH is the BEST singing supervillain ever who also starred in "Harold & Kumar Go to White Castle" which if you haven't seen it yet you certainly need to because NPH is a freakin' riot in it and you want to see how firmly Nathan Fillion has his acting tongue in his cheek here as "Captain Hammer" and why Felicia Day is just all sorts of wonderful both here and over at her own web series "the Guild" then THIS is the link for you.
Not THIS - the link over to the right.
Parts I and II are already available. Part III will be available on Saturday and all three parts are FREE for the viewing until Sunday, when they will be pay for download - at least until the DVD comes out.
So go over there and click on the link!
Go ahead. I'm done.
Click on it.
If you don't, there will be a letter of reprimand from the deputy mayor placed in your file.

4 Comments:

Blogger Fox In Detox said...

Dr. Horrible ROCKS harder than the granite state! I can't wait until the final act!

8:28 AM, July 17, 2008  
Blogger Fox In Detox said...

ps..I meant to tell you this earlier. Your new profile photo is over the top creepy. I love it.

10:04 AM, July 17, 2008  
Blogger Summer Ryan Doyle said...

My dad clued me into this before I saw your post, but I am absolutely not surprised to see you chanting the praises of our man Joss. It's pretty much the best thing ever, huh?

1:16 PM, July 21, 2008  
Blogger Andy said...

So true, Summer - so true. "The Thoroughbred of Sin" and "The Hammer...is my penis" just killed me.

7:15 AM, July 22, 2008  

Post a Comment

<< Home