Wednesday, December 24, 2008

Now Why the Hell are they Blinking?

A very dear friend of mine dropped a bombshell on me last night: She has never - EVER - heard "The Twelve Pains of Christmas."
I was incredulous.
How is this possible?
I asked her to give me the address of the cave she has been living for the past twenty years so I could check out this historical landmark.
Determined to rectify the cosmic injustice of this fact, I told her that I would go on Youtube tomorrow and find the "The Twelve Pains of Christmas" for her listening enjoyment. Youtube did me one better.
I now present "The Twelve Pains of Christmas with Doctor Who!"
It's a Christmas miracle!

3 Comments:

Blogger Bridget said...

Too funny...thank you for enlightening me. I want to know how I can get my Christmas tree to spin like that. Merry Christmas!

8:13 AM, December 24, 2008  
Blogger Andy said...

It's really simple, actually. We just need to get the Sycorax to use your tree as weapon against the Doctor.

8:48 AM, December 24, 2008  
Blogger Fox In Detox said...

Ha..that was awesome! I forgot all about the twelve pains of Christmas. Thanks for sharing!

Bridget, you can find rotating Christmas tree stands at Walmart right next to the inflatable snow men, and the neon candy canes. $29.95...and they'll even throw in some fake snow for your front yard!

12:48 PM, December 24, 2008  

Post a Comment

<< Home